A comfortable place to rest, drink water, and get plenty of shade.
Our sturdily built shade trailer won't blow over at the first sign of wind. It weighs approximately 650 pounds and measures 4'11" wide and 15'6" long. Available with or without a table top.
Hitch & Jacks
- Clevis hitch on front with triangle and expanded metal mesh
- Rear single pin hitch
- Two top winding jacks, anti-theft units mounted on triangle angle iron
- Shade roof is 12' x 12'
- Each flap adjustable to three seperate angles for shade even when the sun is low
- 28 gauge galvanized roofing material
- Nitrogen filled lifting struts with rubber holding snaps
- Lockable storage box over axel
- Tire wheel combo 4.80 by 12; load range B with tire rating at 1560 pounds
- Fenders over tires
Water Cooler Holder
- Two holders for 10 gallon coolers (cooler not included)
- Trex deck material for seating, back support, and long lasting durability
- Seats 10 to 12 people
In June of 2015, KCRA News interviewed our CEO, Trygve Mikkelsen regarding our Shade Trailer.
We stay up to date with ever changing CAL/OSHA regulations and provide an alternative source of shade for farmers and field workers when tall trees aren't nearby.