This system is the safety standard of our industry. Its unique stacking system provides the most visibility and accessibility to your barrels. Barrel Master wheels allows barrel to roll in place and yet have the same reliability as Western Square's traditional systems.
Rack on Rack System
The Barrel Master system is a rack-on-rack structure, which provides the most visibility and accessibility to your barrels. It allows mixing of barrels, taller stacks, and extra stability, visibility and accessibility. When empty, this barrel rack can be nested into a neat little stack for storage.
The Barrel Master is available in stainless steel, powder coating in the color of your choice, or a special double coat: primer plus powder coat.
You have the option of wheels or traditional cradles. With wheels, barrels can be rotated 180 degrees.
- Wide footprint
- May be stacked 8 high, the tallest system we offer
- Barrels can be rotated 180 degree in either direction
- Posts help prevent barrels from rolling off
- Barrels rest on racks, not other barrels
- Can store different barrels on the same rack
- Forklift can enter from all four sides
- There's room for topping and pumping
- Unique interlocking loading system without horizontal protrusions
- Can be nested for effecient storage